Saturday, February 19, 2011

A GOOD CRY

Last night Hailey had a really rough go of it.  She napped for an hour, which is nothing compared to her usual 4 to 5 hours of naps.  By the time bedtime rolled around, she was so overly tired and she didn't feel good.  She cried and then screamed, then cried and then screamed for 2 hours straight.  After 2 hours, I broke down and sobbed with her, and she stopped crying and looked at me like I was crazy.  Then she got a very serious look on her face, like she was so sorry for making me cry.  We both finished crying, we played for a little while, and then she went to sleep like nothing had happened.  Hailey had a good nights sleep and woke up our happy go lucky baby again!  I got maybe 5 hours of sleep, but it's okay because I have my baby back, and XAX IS COMING HOME TONIGHT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment