Saturday, February 26, 2011

CLAIM TO FAME

As much as I would love to take credit for our beautiful little girl, I think Xax gets most of the credit for her looks so far.  I did all the hard work so I guess I still get a lot of credit!  Amazingly though, Hailey looks a lot like my nieces and nephews, too.  When I can find some baby pictures of theirs, I will post them, but for now, you be the judge.....

Even down to the uncontrollable, crazy, curly hair, they are pretty much clones.  Its a good thing Xax is so stinkin cute!  Before my Grandma Young passed away, my aunt Jane told her I was pregnant and she said, "Thats nice.  Does she know who the father is?"  She wasn't all there towards the end, and that kind of became the running family joke, but she can rest easy, there is absolutely no denying who her daddy is!  Love you, Grandma, and miss you like crazy.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with the uncanny likeness. That cute little sweetness, I just want to kiss her right through the screen. Hailey that is :)

    ReplyDelete