Monday, October 15, 2012

A MONTH TO REMEMBER





We found out this past week that we are expecting baby #2 and we are beyond excited! Hailey is still not so sure about having a baby brother or sister quite yet, but I know she really will be the Best Big Sis ever! 

While I'm only about 7 weeks along, I've been feeling the symptoms for every bit of three or four weeks, at least.  All the unpleasantness that comes with growing a baby, just with body changes and such.  Things seem to be happening a lot quicker than last time.  I've lost a few pounds but my pants are getting tight through my tummy, which I know sounds crazy, but it's true.
 
So far this pregnancy is a lot different than Hailey's.  I'm not having heartburn hardly at all, and so far no morning sickness that hasn't been made better by some vitamin B6, ginger ale or crackers.  I would be totally fine with it staying this way! *knock on wood*  My energy is next to nothing, as to be expected, but with three kids most of the day, I don't have much choice but to push through.  Our house is suffering though.  I try to multi-task and clean while I'm tending, but I just can't do it.  I already have "pregnancy brain" really bad, and I'm forgetting things and doing crazy things, but such is life! 

We can't wait for this next chapter of our lives to start! This is definitely a month to remember!

4 comments:

  1. Yahoo! How exciting!!!! Can't stop smiling for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok for some reason I knew this and almost asked you at church yesterday but didn't want to be nosy.congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristen and Emily! That's so funny Kristen! Must have been inspiration!

      Delete
  3. Congrats!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete