Monday, January 24, 2011

SLEEP

Since Xax works such a crazy weird schedule, and doesn't get to spend a whole lot of time with Hailey, he takes over on the weekends.  This past weekend, he started rocking Hailey to sleep and laying her down before she was totally asleep, and letting her finish the job.  It took all of 3 days, and now she doesn't even want to be rocked.  You give her her binky, her blanket, a kiss and lay her down, and she is out like a light in a matter of seconds.  I know that rocking her to sleep for the last little bit has been more for me, because I really do like that time with her, and I like the excuse to sit and close my eyes for a few minutes without feeling guilty.  I now have to concede that my baby is growing up, and is becoming more self-sufficient, and I no longer get that extra 10 minutes of guiltless shut-eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment