Saturday, August 25, 2012

2 YEAR PHOTO SHOOT

Nothing like a spur of the moment photo shoot! We got Hailey's hair trimmed and the girl that cut it did it super cute and I knew she'd never hold still long enough for me to do it again, so we headed straight for Kiddie Kandids, and of course they are out of business.  I guess I need to go to the bustling Cache Valley Mall more often.  We called Whimsy Photography and they were able to get us in right away AND it was a lot cheaper than Kiddie Kandids were.  I absolutely fell in love with this studio.  The girl working was excellent and the set up was great.  A 45 minute session, however many pictures we could get in, a free 8X10 and all the copyrights to all the pictures for $79 AND no pressure to buy pictures from them.  We will be going back for all our pictures!  Anyway, here are the results:













No comments:

Post a Comment